Saturday, November 19, 2011

Out with the old...

I really should go through my clothes and throw out the ones I don't wear, but I am afraid I will have nothing left! I still keep around the size 12 pants because I may fit them again. Right... I have climbed to a size 18 since I started thinking that. I thought this would be my one day off today, but I ended up at a meeting at 9:30 this morning. The Holiday Festival of the Arts wanted to meet with representatives of VCC to see if we could work together. Rrain & Kathleen had talked about it and wanted to try it, so we said we would see what happens this year. I am afraid it is going to mean an awful lot of work for the 2 of them, but it would be nice to really become an art centre in town. Tomorrow is the ACT meeting and then in the afternoon is the cooking show. They are filming it at VCC to show on Access 12. Phillipine cooking and I saw the recipes. It looks sooo good and there is free food after the show. Then we gear up for the craft sale. I figure by December 1 we may have a break. We got lots of snow here too. Over my boot tops to get through the yard. I shovelled the patio and deck but that is it for me. Curtis has made us some new cupboard doors for the kitchen and he is going to help Jim install them this afternoon. The doors look really nice and are much to good for the cupboards. Speak of the Devil... they have arrived. Curtis brought the slippers we bought from his girlfriends mother. Leather moccasins lined with furry stuff. Very warm. I have them on now. I think I better go and hide somewhere before they ask me for help. I will try to take a picture when they are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment