Sunday, November 13, 2011

shovelling snow?

Lets hope you keep all the snow there – I am in no mood to start shovelling snow around here right now although for the first time in many years I have the yard work completed ready for winter. I have received two notices so far for me to get into the garage for winter maintenance and change of tires so may try to action that this coming week. Every day to Mothers is getting a bit much but reinforces my desires to get rid of everything in my house right now! Yeh, I know – no chance, right?  But tonight I did actually bundle up a bunch of old magazines ready to take to the recycle resources on Tuesday – so that is a start. Your comments about cleaning up Patty, and my current experience with clearing out Mothers house are making me really nervous about this place. So I have decided to start with "my own" stuff because I should be able to make some headway even if by the littlest of strides. As long as I don't look too long in my front room which is piled with boxes and boxes full of stuff, and four wood cabinets from Mothers (that is, so far!) With going out every day, it leaves no time to try to sort out things here at home, and next to no time to check for messages or to send messages. This year for the first time in many years we did not go to North Bay for Remembrance Services. I turned on the radio at Mothers at 11:00 and listened to a short service and two minutes of silence so at least felt a part of the day. You know what I would love to do? Go to Vimy Ridge. So my new desire when we win the lottery is to fly to France instead of going across Canada on the train. Or maybe we could do both? I guess I'm getting silly so better go to bed and rest up for another day of work tomorrow. Have a great week everyone. ps Winnipeg Blue Bombers are in the eastern semi finals for the Grey Cup, and the Winnipeg Jets are not doing so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment