Sunday, November 13, 2011

A lazy weekend

It was really kind of relaxing around here. I look at the dust everywhere and just say "So?" Everyone needs to procrastinate. The next couple of weeks are very busy with meetings, and the craft sale and the Dicken's reading and before you know it it's December! Yesterday I went to a HotTub party. There was Rrain, and Lynne Ranger, and Judy McDougal (Jim's ex wife) and we went to Kristy Draders house. We invited ourselves over but Kristy was all for it. We watched a movie and ate junk food and drank wine; Then went in the Hot Tub and drank wine; Then watched another movie and ate more junk food; Then back in the Hot Tub and more wine..... The guys showed up (Jim & Rodney Drader) We asked them to bring us wine in the hot tub, but instead they each grabbed and beer and climbed in with us! They really make lousy pool boys. Today I have done nothing. I should go and buy some milk, but I haven't. Mallorie is going to be away on Monday & maybe Tuesday. She left a message on my answering machine on Thursday night. She has gone to Calgary. I hope nothing is wrong. Her daugher lives there and her sons are both working in Alberta. I am busy next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & SUnday. I need to rest up before hand. The next week is almost as bad, but then by Nov. 28 we get a short break. The caretakers at work still don't seem to know what they are supposed to do. We have complained to the Company, but nothing changes. We even had to shovel our own snow. It's reached the point where I am just going to clean off my own desk. We were supposed the leave it for them but even I can't take much more and that is saying a lot when you consider the condition of my house. My secret plan is to let it get so messy that Rrain will get fed up and clean (Do you think it will work, Kik???) Jim is making supper tonight. The Hutterites left some cabbage rolls here, so guess what we will be having. They look pretty good. Next week will be hit and miss because of being busy everynight so we might as well eat while we can. Hope things are going okay with the rest of you. Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment