Sunday, March 11, 2012

and a long week it was

Not busy, just a long week. I started my birthday by slipping on some snow covered ice at the office. I did some wild gyrations and then I fell onto my hands and knees. Must be old age I guess. I neck and shoulder were really sore for a couple of days, but I rubbed locota on them and used a hot pad. They started to feel better so that I could notice how sore the rest of me was. Then I caught a cold. What a week. On a brighter note, at work, Elizabeth bought flowers and a cake and a card (I'm sure everyone chipped in) It was the perfect card. On the outside is an old women saying "The secret to staying young?" "Lie about your age. " Then you open it and the same woman is saying "If there is anything I have learned in my 29 years it is that" Elizabeth says she saw that card and there was no decision to be made. Of course it is fitting as it is the 29th anniversary of my 29th birthday. (short break while I made breakfast) I am still really tired at night and can't seem to stay awake beyond 8 or 9 pm. Kik says maybe I am low on iron but I know they checked that last time I had tests. Jim is bar-b-queing steak for supper. It is my birthday supper. I was supposed to be warm last Monday, but the forecast changed. Today he is all set. They are calling for 18 and 19 on the weekend. Of course I will be in The Pas, which is still forecasting nice weather... about 7. I have never been to The Pas, so I hope I have a chance to look around. Other than eat and sleep and work I have done nothing all week. It has been good.

No comments:

Post a Comment