Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sleep

I was feeling a lot better (physically) yesterday, so we went grocery shopping yesterday afternoon, stopped at the drugstore, stuff like that. I had washed all the bedding yesterday morning, so when we got home I made the bed before supper. I lay down and woke up at 9:00pm. I guess I really must have needed sleep. Needless to say, we had no supper. It was just going to be pizza anyway. I didn't bother getting up at 9. I just got undressed and back into bed. Maybe we will have pizza for breakfast. I, too, am a carb addict. I have to have my toast for breakfast. I would rather have crackers than a chocolate bar. Why can't the good tasting food be what is good for you? Even tonight we are having roast, but it is going to have gravy and mashed potatoes with it! I did buy some veggies and fruit yesterday. That is a start. I guess we will watch the curling today. Or at least the 3-4 game. Hopefully Canada will win that and have a bronze instead of nothing. Winter has come back here again. below 0 at night and a forecast high of 1 for today. They are even talking freezing rain/snow for Monday & Tuesday. Summer was nice while it lasted. The bbq is still on the patio. It will stay there now until next winter. Just in case of a nice day. Rrain had another day of house/cat sitting. Dennis got storm stayed in Saskatchewan and couldn't make it back until today. Lynne is in Barbados... a bit of a trip to come home and feed the cats. The neighbours were over Thursday night. (I had just gone upstairs to go to bed,.... 8pm) They were telling us about their trip to Jamaica. They said that Cuba was really nice, and cheaper than Jamaica, but they are going back to Jamaica again next year. Just to the other side of the island. Maybe for my vacation I will go to the other side of Neepawa! Maybe Eden or Birnie! (whine whine whine). Time for my high carb, delicious breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment