Monday, March 19, 2012

With sunshiny faces....

We're all in our places with sunshiny faces now that the weekend is over and the greatly anticipated activities over and done. Well done Cathy, to reach the provincial playoffs and do us all proud. A wonderful accomplishment especially when I think of how I play crib and know how you play crib! There is always next year and maybe the Nationals will be close by and I could actually come and cheer you on! The weather is, without explanation, just great! Lots of snow gone and lots of work to be seen in the garden. Today we went to Harry's Mothers place and dug up clematis and rhubarb and transplanted into our yard. Set up the rain barrels here, and put out some chairs on the patio area and actually sat there for a bit this afternoon (with a glass of sherry) I still have to turn on the heaters in the greenhouses at night as Harry does not want the temps to go too low overnight. We received an invitation to the wedding of Mike's best friend from high school for July 14–I can't believe how time passes and you wonder where it goes when you see the young folks growing up and getting married. This will be Mike's last best friend getting married and I can't help but think of him and how he feels. He has had many girl friends but I guess no one has yet to meet his standards? I bought a fabulous nap sack at the Sprucedale Flea Market on Saturday for $1.00 and it is new, never been used, and pink and lots of pockets even for a cell phone and a laptop! Do you suppose I should buy a lap top to go into the pouch? I plan to use the bag for my trip and having great fun planning what to put into it. Doesn't take much to amuse me, eh? Well, time to go out to the greenhouses and do my "thing" before bed. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment