Saturday, March 24, 2012

Laughing?? I think not

I really need to get onto some sort of program of self improvement. I am always tired and don't sleep well at night. I can fall asleep at 9pm with no trouble, but I am awake by 1am for the next 4 hours. I've tried forcing my self to stay up later, but I still don't sleep well. Today, I was awake in the middle of the night, but fell asleep. I might have had a really good sleep in, but the phone rang at 8am. It was supposed to be 23 and sunny yesterday. We made it to 7 and never saw the sun. I wonder where the weather network gets its forecasts? Rrain was going to have a picnic outside after work. (She is housesitting in town) I guess it didn't turn out for her. What a shame. I was sick again this week, so I was home yesterday. Didn't do a thing and I was still in bed by 8 pm. So much for self pity. Our rhubarb isn't up yet, but we are down in a bit of a hollow and it doesn't get the south sun in the spring. Our internet provider has been telling us our tower will be ugraded since last spring We got a notice early this year that the tower was being upgraded and we might experience a loss of service for a few hours, but that our band width and speed would be significantly increased. Our neighbours finally phoned and were told that our provider had sold the upgrade to a sister company and that all subscribers would be contacted by the end of March BUT, because it is a new company, in order to get the upgraded service we have to re-subscribe and pay about $250.00 f0r new installation. So much for truth in advertising! I am not sure what we are going to be doing as our options are pretty limited here. I know our RM put money into the tower in the first place so that Langford residents could have access to high speed internet. Maybe they can do something about this. I doubt it though. I didn't win the lottery again. I think there must be more multi millionaires in Ontario than any where else in Canada. In fact, Manitoba was shut out of all the prizes again. I really sound sorry for myself today, don't I. Time for a change. This week I will try to eat better and get some exercise. That always improves a person's mental state. I will keep you posted on how I do. (ha ha ha,,,, but I will try)

No comments:

Post a Comment