Friday, March 2, 2012

OMG day

I took the dog out this morning and noticed water leaking from above the front door in the ceiling – alerted Harry who even with his impairment ( right shoulder still immobile and painful) came out and we began the days "adventure" – clearing off the roof of snow and trying to get a handle on the build up of ice – really build up – more than any other year. Harry on roof in pain, and I on the ground shovelling the run off of snow and ice. I had to make a special trip to the next town ( approx 15 min drive) to purchase those pucks called roof melt – I'm sure you have seen them advertised on the TV. It was truly a day to remember ( NOT!) and I had the honours of watering in the greenhouse besides. That was the day! I finally came in and made supper and had two glasses of wine. Then I remembered that I had not bought a ticket for the draw tonight so off I went with dog in tow to the lottery store – a little bit feeling the wine haha. But its all good – now to bed and dream of the millions $$$$$$ I am about to win! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment