Sunday, March 18, 2012

Busy weekend

Busy for Cathy too, with her trip up North.  I was thinking of you and hope you did well.

Yesterday I went to the local quilt guild meeting, but didn't stay for the entire day, I was just too tired. Today we had an all day meeting out in Pinawa.  It turned out to be a pleasant day.  There were two formal presentations in the morning, and I found both of them very interesting.  There was a very nice cold lunch catered by a restaurant in Beausejour ( they delivered!), then the formal meeting in the afternoon, which went well.  We were even able to bring some left over food home for supper.

Tomorrow I hope to spend some time in the studio.  It needs a clean-up, and with the machine still in the shop, this is a good time to do it.  I've been struggling with two different projects, unable to get a firm grip on either. Friday night, I threw one down on the table in frustration and it landed next to the other.  I looked  at them side by side, and realized that I needed to take a part of the second one, and add it to the first one, and the first one came together quite nicely.  Serendipity again!

So, for tonight, I think it's just getting into my nightie,and a glass of wine, and early to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment