Thursday, March 21, 2013

A bit if this and that...

I love your postings Patty as you seem to have such an exciting life - or else you are very good at descriptive prose? What a day for you and by the sounds of it - positive and fun! We had another trip to the closing Zellers store in Huntsville this morning. We thought it opened at 8 am but when there realized it was not until 9 am. So we walked through the empty Mall (even the Tim Hortons kiosk was closed!)  until 0830 when the food store Metro opened - in there spent money on food that we probably did not need including a box of donuts which weren't really all that good once I tasted one at home! At Zellers I had wanted to purchase some body butter that was on sale for $1.04 each - several shelves of it on Sunday, but today there was none. I bought three containers already over several past trips so really don't need any more but I found it to be nice and smooth on the arms and legs. But I did get a book - Learn To Crochet Decorative Edgings -It is full of all that is Crochet - lessons, stitches, how tos, pictures, and then how to do different edges. It will be most useful for me with my shawls - I intend to finish the edges of this latest one I have on the go right now and found something interesting I would like to try. Also picked up more boxes of Kitty Litter for over half price off - we need quite a bit with three cats and Mike has a cat so got some for him as well. Do you folks have any special plans for Easter this year? We do not, and it is still a relief for me to know that, after so many years of doing it all for Harry's family. Time to go - Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment