Friday, March 29, 2013

The Sun, the Sun...

...is shining brightly and I can hardly wait to get outside. I just put a wash into the machine and have a coffee ready to go. Yesterday I dug out a lawn chair and placed it into a snowbank in the back yard, and sat there with the dog and a glass of wine. Do you know how pleasant that was? I am about to open up the greenhouses for the day - take off the covers and turn down the electric heaters.The sun shines into the greenhouses and heats them up a bit during the day. These wonderful days are being very productive for the Maple Syrup industry - last year it was a disaster but with cool night time temps and warm sunny day time temps, the sap is apparently flowing nicely. So is the snow off our roof haha but is controlled right now - I account the difference to my vigilence over the winter in keeping them clear but that maybe just to make me feel good! I spoke with the old Hospital yesterday and confirmed I am no longer receiving benefits as of end of March - sad. I also made a Dr appt in order to have a form signed for one of my meds to be covered by Ontario Drug Benefits. I received my full HOOPP Pension for April anticipating a reduction as result of lost bridging but that will likely happen May 1 or they may ask for a refund? Who knows - I will have to go with the flow haha Well Happy Easter to all, and enjoy your days off. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment