Thursday, March 14, 2013

My thoughts

Greetings to all:
I do not think there is anyone more than myself who delights in getting a new message and enjoys the news so I agree that we must keep the blog going. Perhaps there are times when it is not that easy or accessible for me to blog, so although I appreciate your comments, and enjoy the telephone calls just as much, I will endeavour to be a bit more forthcoming with messages. Every one of us goes through these "funks" in life and I always feel it too when the big Birthday comes along - I guess my time will come around middle of April - so many changes in everything - pensions, health benefits etc when you reach 65! So onwards and upwards folks - lets all hang in there. I am told Spring may actually come this year although the storm we had last night is no indication of such happenings. I watched Arrow last night again. Seems to be jumping around with reruns as you mentioned Patty? but enjoy each episode as is! Well, another day begins, so I'll sign off for now. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment