Monday, March 18, 2013

I can't beieve I'm back

and sitting at home on my couch! Thanks for the invite, Pati.  It worked.  Of course I have nothing new to say, since I have emailed everything.  I am still really sore, and I really thought I would feel better by now.  Oh well.  I see the doctor on Friday.  I will go back to work tomorrow but I am not working all day unless I feel up to it.  I have a board (or is that bored) meeting on Wednesday.  And more coming up.  Back in full flow I guess.  Meanwhile I paced up and down the house today, just to get my exercise.  A bit more everyday and I will be good as new before I know it.  Jim ventured out this afternoon.  He phone to say he made it to the highway but I have heard nothing since.  I guess he made it in to the Legion.  I was just as happy to stay here and rest. Lots of snow again.  I hope we don't get too much for the run off to handle.  I don't think this province needs a flood again.  Jim is making taco's for supper. (right, the lettuce, tomatoes and cheese are ready)  I am hungry today, so maybe that is a good sign.  Though looking at my body after this surgery really makes me nervous.  I need to exercise to get rid of all this extra body that has appeared.  Before I knew where my body fat was..... not it has relocated and I don't think it is welcome in the new neighbourhood.  Too bad I can hardly move yet, let alone exercise.  There is always next week.  Especially since I can blog from home.  One giant thing to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment