Sunday, March 31, 2013

Did the Easter Bunny come to your home?

I was out early with the dog and to check the greenhouses, but I couldn't find any chocolate eggs hidden for me.But I did listen to the weather report on the radio and somehow missed the call for rain today. That should present with a very interesting day of shovelling and worry so I am going to prepare myself a nice special Easter breakfast to get me in the mood haha Rain will certainly help rid ourselves of some snow, but will also bring with it runoff and pools of water lying around the house and yard. So far the melt has been gradual and managable - lets hope it remains thus! Well, yesterday was our last trip to Zellers in Huntsville - the store closed offically as of March 30 but we were there at 0730 lined up at the door for the final mad rush with most items at 90% off.I thought we had bought most of everything over the last wek attending every day except Good Friday when the store was closed. But somehow came home again with bags and bags. There is something I haven't mentioned yet is that Harry signed up with Nielsen HomeScan to do homescanning of all purchases We received a home scanning barcode device with instructions and have to log in every item with barcode, price and store etc. Each week I log onto the web site and download my recorded purchases. A person can accummulate reward points and get prizes once you reach certain amounts.  So.I am also doing this everytime we shop. Lots of fun! But with every day we visited Zellers this past week, it became a ritual to have to come home, line it all up and start barcode scanning. Each grocery trip also requires this same procedure.
Well, to you all I wish a very Happy Easter and hope you enjoy this special day. Patty will have Diane over to visit so should a great day, and Cathy has Rrain for dinner and TV hookups |I think? so great fun there as well. By the way Cathy I see on the news that the Men's Worlds has started in Victoria BC - hope you are cheering for Northern Ontario rink as this years Team Canada. I wish them good curling. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment