Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Arrow...and more snow

Just watched Arrow - and I know Patty will be watching in three hours so I won't be a spoiler!
I was going to take a picture of my snow and send it to you both, but then I thought better of it - you both know what snow looks like, right?  And apparently you are sending me more from your locations as well. It has snowed for three days and I have shoveled, and cleared, and cleaned off the roof and yet it is still here. It was funny this morning on the radio. The announcer was talking about it being the first day of Spring. He said in two minutes it will officially be Spring. So in two minutes you can look out the window, and all the snow will be gone. That didn't work either. One bright note though is that I am not having to light the propane heaters. It is nice and mild in the midst of all the snow so the greenhouses will be fine. Oh, what a glorious thought! And I haven't had to light them for two weeks. We received another DVD we ordered of Daniel O'Donnell in the mail, and it is another good show. I am glad to watch them as the music is enjoyable, and the talent and stage presence of Daniel is always good. Apparently he is performing live in November in Hamilton, On but that is a long way off, and likely I'll never really go. Otherwise, things are about the same here. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment