Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A re-run!

Arrow was a darn re-run.  A good show non-the-less.  l love the line " Just a minute. I'm the one with the grenade launcher!" A slow week again, getting ready for the trip North. With all of the preparations you would think we were moving to Alaska.  Keri tells me that the class is full, and that she had inquiries about my qualifications.  Qualifications??  I need qualifications to do this??  Whoops!  Didn't think of that.  I am working on another hanging, and it just isn't working well, although I'm well pleased with the results I'm getting.  Every one is a learning experience, so it all works together in the end.

Anyway, the weekend is almost here.  What do they say about anticipation being the better part of an event?  Don't worry Beth, we're taking our camera, such as it is.  Maybe we can take our Family wine glasses and raise a toast to the three of us being together again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment