Saturday, November 2, 2013

I know who they are!!!

My sister, my niece & my niece's daughter.  I even recognized them from the art!  No question in my mind.  I got all my carrots in the freezer last night.  My slicer misbehaved, but I asked a friend for her carrot cake recipe (with icing)  Her icing is soooo good.  I think the secret is the brown sugar.  So the carrots that were grated instead of sliced have a future.  Our play is November 29 & 30 and December 6 & 7.  The Dicken's reading is November 24. The craft sale is November 23.  I have an ACT board meeting on November 24.  I have no idea how I will fit all of this in.  I think that a cup of coffee tomorrow morning will be wonderful!  It is 6:50 pm and I am ready for bed.  I don't want to go cause I will be up at 3 am, but I am just burnt out!  Part of it is mental stress and part physical.  I can hear the geese flying by right now. I love the sound, but I hate what I know it means.  Our old dog, Nika is doing much better with the medication she is on.  No more peeing without realizing it.  I haven't gotten the bill for the drugs yet, but I ordered another bottle.  It works.... need I say more?!  I really do like having a vet that makes house calls, or listens to the symptoms and suggests something.  It is so much easier on Nika not having the stress of having to be loaded into the truck and driven 25 minutes to the vets.... and then home again.. and Danielle is really caring. She wants to have a traveling vet clinic... an old ambulance or something similar.It will be such a relief to me and so many of my friends.  I have been fighting a cold for a week now.  It has been hanging in. Maybe it would be better to let it take over for 4 days and be done with it.  As it is , it had been over a week with this low level cold.  Now, I have to email the new president of ACT and ask her a question.  Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment