Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Running the roads

Last two days it seems we have just been running the roads - down to Huntsville, and up to North Bay. Sold my tires as I mentioned yesterday - the guy was very happy to see them in such good condition and he should be as he got them for a song! C'est la vie.
Mike, my "hunter", got his first - a four point deer. His girlfriend called me this afternoon to tell me the good news. I have to be happy for Mike even if I don't share the thrill. He is out for two weeks with his hunting party at a camp East of North Bay. It must be close enough because Erin drove out last night to take him some more clothes and apparently going again tonight. She states she refuses to stay overnight. Not her scene! A girl after my own heart?
I am staying up to watch Arrow at 8 pm but should really be going to bed - not much sleep lately. I have made an Eye appointment for Dec 11. I had to cancel an appointment in Feb and never called back to reschedule. Will be glad to see how things are as I feel I am getting poorer vision as time goes by. I should also make a Hearing appointment soon but will wait on that for now. And I already have a Doctors appointment for Nov 13. So I am well looked after health wise eh?
Well, Patty you should be back soon from your vacation (haha) and hard at it to prepare for your Show in December. Every time I view the Generations I love it more and more. You did a beautiful job.
Take care all, and keep in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment