Saturday, November 23, 2013

one day done.....

Today was the VCC Craft Sale.  We did some set up last night and I was there at 7am today.  We finished packing up at 5;30.  The Santa  parade was at 6 tonight, It was a parade of lights again this year.  I came home and made 2 batches of wassail for tomorrow.  Now I am sitting with my feet soaking in my foot spa. (They are so sore from today)  Tomorrow I  have a board meeting at 10:30am and then the annual Dickens reading at 1pm.  Monday night rehearsal, Wednesday is dress rehearsal.  Thursday is another rehearsal if we need it, and Friday and Saturday are performance  Next Sunday I can stop and breathe.  I just hope I can survive this week.  I will probably be reading the blog every day, but won't feel like writing anything by the end of the day. Or maybe I will.  I am seriously thinking of bed, even if it is only 7:45. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment