Sunday, November 10, 2013

Transport myself...

If any morning aroused me more to transport myself with a twitch of my nose, it was this morning. Getting up early in order to check the blog, I read both of your messages and wished I could give you both a long, loving hug. Perhaps for different reasons - with exultation for Cathy's award, and with encouragement for Patty's beautiful art work not quite right for her(?) Instead I made a cup of coffee and sat down to share the time with you both.
Snow has turned to rain this morning - I did not realize just how much it was coming down until I walked down to the Lake with Scooby and without an umbrella, we both got a bit wet. Usual type of weather for Remembrance Day celebrations tomorrow. We shall go to the Legion again. They started having the Service inside a few years ago, with a short Cenotaph laying of wreaths immediately following. People have option of driving to the Cenotaph or staying at Legion for a hot lunch. We will go to the Cenotaph and then head home without the socialization aspect of the event.
Wednesday I have my annual Doctor appointment - always look forward to this event as well! haha If it weren't for the need for renewal of medications, I'd probably not go so often. But these days one needs to have a family Doctor which are very scarce and often many not accepting new patients at all. And when one does get a Doctor, one needs to comply with her requiem, right? And also answer her truthfully about the number of coffees I have a day?
Well, more housework today, and I pulled out the Christmas card box to get organized. I also found the box of Christmas music and movies. Starting to find myself getting a little excited about the pending session but won't advertise this too loud. I watched Cast Away with Tom Hanks last evening and enjoyed it - this is what encouraged me to seek out the Christmas movies as I always watch The Polar Express which although animated, has the voice of Tom Hanks starring and which I find very good.
Sounds as if you are both fully scheduled for this coming week - take care and pace yourselves. Thinking of you both.....

No comments:

Post a Comment