Saturday, November 30, 2013

And that's a wrap!

It went really well.  The audience loved it.  So too bad for the ones that didn't buy tickets.  Maybe next time they will realize that they have to buy in advance for dinner theatre.  It was my night, so I had wine!!!!   There were two couples from the audience that showed up at the kitchen and started helping us with dishes  So nice.  We got them  laughing since when they showed up we all went to the other side of the pass through from the kitchen and watched them work.  We went back of course.  I am always on a high when we end production.  Tomorrow I will crash.  At least until later.  Rrain will be singing at the concert at 7pm so I will be there.  What a night.  The two bottles of wine helped me out.  Now I get a chance to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment