Saturday, November 23, 2013

Snow all around so inside feels good here too......

I tried the Dr Who thingy on the Google and also didn't get far but then really didn't have the time to spend on it either. I enjoy their little tributes especially the animated ones. We went to two Craft Shows here in Sundridge this morning and then a quick trip up to North Bay to buy some pennies for Harry. He requests them form Kijiji and usually gets lots of responses. One man tried to sell him pennies for 5 cents each! The driving was treacherous and in North Bay near whiteout conditions so I was very glad to be back home again. I am at my sewing in between loads of wash, and cleaning fridges etc. I am hoping to finish the little quilt this weekend. I play Christmas music, sing along, and nibble on licorice allsorts and drink Root beer. What more can a person ask for? And the daily inspirational today read: It's a new day, and a chance to try again. So for now, I shall keep on keeping on....Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment