Friday, November 1, 2013

Wow, I can guess who they are......

Even though I think this entry was intended to go in the Mouse Factory, I enjoyed seeing it so much here. I can even remember fondly the walk along the road that was part of the inspiration for this masterpiece.
Not much new here today except more rain but more important very heavy winds gusting up to 100 km/hr. Hydro was out for over four hours this morning. I walked up to get the mail - or should I say I was blown along the road -the one restaurant at the corner has a big generator on a trailer that they haul in and plug into a huge plug on the outside wall. Obviously the place has been wired purposely for such occasions. And there was a lineup of people in the door coming for coffee or maybe food as the tables were full. A Lakeland Power truck pulled up as I went by and two young men dressed in the usual iridescent orange jumpers ran into the place and lined up for coffee. I guess with all the blown down trees and hydro lines they had to fix, a little break was in order haha
Have a good weekend folks - don't work too hard, and Cathy, take a moment to sit down and have a coffee with me OK? Lets all pretend we are together and we can have a real bitch session for a bit - and then we can get on with the rest of our day! I will use my Keurig machine, and I suppose Cathy will use her Tassimo, and Patty, what will you use?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment