Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A pause in messages....

We must all have been so happy and excited with the baby news, that we've paused in the messages of our other daily activities....... I'm still thinking about the great news, and viewing the pictures over and over. How are you doing Cathy?
As you probably heard on the news, all our weather woes with snow very quickly turned to water and rain..... and in my case, out with the sump pump and pumping night and day. As quickly as that happened the temp changed again and we now have cold and more snow squalls.  I would like to forget about weather all together, not worry about it, and just wake up each day, and handle what I see out the front window!  I think I will..... haha
I had my bone density scan today. And Monday go back for my BP recheck. Makes life interesting as I have taken my BP here at home and it is not overly high, but I can bet it will be high at the Doctors Monday.  The other  day I went to North Bay and went with Mike to shop for his significant other Erin and for Harry,  We had fun, just the two of us and it was a treat to have some one on one time with him. He is not a shopper at all, so really wanted me to come and help him.And I in turn, although not a shopper either, was thrilled to help. So that was a good day!
Well, time to retire for the night. Hoping all is well with everyone. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment