Saturday, November 29, 2014

Time to come to the surface again.

yes, I'm starting to feel human again.  I went to knee class yesterday and managed to get the exercises done.  Now I have been told to buy some weights to use while I exercise.  Not looking forward to that, but will comply.

We are having fun with the Christmas shopping.  The computer room is bursting with packages, still in their plastic bags, waiting for me to start wrapping.  We still need another gift for both Jessica and Samantha, and have yet to find anything for Jeremy.  Otherwise we are done.  Since we don't anticipate any visitors during the Christmas season, we won't be getting out the Christmas dishes this year, but do plan to put up my little tree.  David tells me that the tree has seen better days and needs to be replaced.  Since we are going out today we may just do that as it is the same store as the weights.  I know this means actually going to the mall during Christmas shopping time.  This is a very frightening proposition.  For years we have avoided the privilege, but it's time to bite the bullet and actually do it.  We are also going to buy the two bathroom aids we are currently renting, but don't have to do that until Monday.  I'm also contemplating some baking.  It all depends on us being able to buy some glace cherries.  The other advantage of the mall is that there is a Tim Horton's there.

I just realized that I have typed up a job list for today.  Since all of this depends on David's good will and stamina, I guess I better run it by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment