Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Surprises are good.

Yeh! is right... you never know and maybe you were wise to leave your work at the gallery, Does she indicate what piece of art is sold, or do you just get a cheque?
My big Doctors appt yesterday. Snow squalls so Harry drove me and sat in the car for two hours waiting. had quite an examination with first an RN doing questions and BP and giving Flu shot, and then a Third year med Student doing another assessment and physical, and then the doctor coming in to do a review. I had more blood work for cholesterol levels, and an xray on my hip which is acting up again with OA.  The doctor recommended Tylenol Arthritis especially for night time - Pati you take this also right? I didn't notice any difference last night but will continue to take and assess effectiveness.Also the old BP is acting up again so I shall record daily, and have an appt in two weeks for recheck.  Other than that all is well haha
Lots of snow - squalls in area with poor driving and road closures.  I guess Winter is here to stay? I shall head outside shortly to do some shovelling.
So take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment