Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A visual experience...

Trying to picture you pitching a tea bag into the sink. I am amazed that you were able to complete this task even before your surgery haha  Keep practicing Pati, as I want to see this when I visit!
Went to North Bay yesterday to do our shopping and chores.  We left the cold and snow and ice in Sundridge so I had my winter coat and hat and big boots on. There was nothing in North Bay and milder temps. Felt silly in my huge footwear. Visited Michaels Store again looking for some marking pens. Prices still very high so we slipped into the adjacent Dollar Tree Store - they have some interesting items and all for $1.25 or less. Although I never really saw anything (at least what we bought) under $1.25. Saw both boys, and got shopping done and home by 3 pm. The snow was melting here at home and by this morning very little on ground. Calling for rain and mixing so don't know if I should put the pump back out or leave the snow shovel at the door. All these life decisions can play on one's mind!  Time for another coffee and then get on with the day! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment