Sunday, November 2, 2014

For your safety Pati,......

.....don't come near here. Very icy with the snow and now a little bit of thawing. I had my winter boots on and still slipped a bit taking the dog for a walk this morning.  I fear this snow will not leave us. It is cold - below freezing - and not much chance of thawing it all away?  I will hope though!
The lake was a thing of beauty this morning. Actually I told Harry and he just drove down to take a picture.  There was another two people down there and one with a huge camera with a long lens - perhaps a professional and may be I'll see a picture in the paper?  The steam from the water cooling covered the lake like a soft blanket and one could see geese scattered about on the water bobbing up and down. Lovely and uplifting specially with the sun starting to peek above the horizon.
Yesterday we went to Sprucedale to attend the Annual Christmas craft show ( yes, and only Nov 1!) and then the Flea market. I tried to do some sewing but with one thing and another, including putting away the Hallowe'en decorations, it didn't happen. maybe today?
How are things there?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment