Friday, November 14, 2014

Morning....

Just made my morning coffee in my new 2014 Tim Hortons coffee mug that I purchased. I always look forward to this time when they introduce their Limited Edition mug and this is no exception - a beautiful while, round mug with simple name Tim Hortons Since 1964 written in silver. the inside s the usual reddish colour although the fellow who seved me it also came in other colours. How we got this mug is another long story...driving Wednesday night to North Bay to meet a lady at 1030 pm so Harry could purchase a book he bought off Kijiji. We met at Tims so I went in for a coffee and low and behold the new mugs were in.... yeah !! for me as the trip was made productive for me as well!!
Spending some time these days trying to tidy up a bit of this and that inside but not making any headway haha Each day I take the time to go for a walk by myself usually to lottery store and post office but it gives me a chance to get out. Haven't heard from Mike since the weekend - he went to the Hunt Camp for the week for deer hunting. Monday I have my doctors appointment so we will go to Huntsville, and probably shop there.
Hoping you have a good weekend folks, and that the weather will cooperate. Seeing pictures of the cold and snow all around is not a good sign of things to come.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment