Saturday, November 29, 2014

Out and about are we?

I was going to comment on "lost days" when I just read your message about going shopping.  Good on you for being ahead of the game this year. I like the idea of wrapping gifts - always have, and this year looking forward to it again. However, we haven't got much shopping done yet so I guess we better get busy ourselves. We have been baking though, and giving it away , and eating some as well. Yesterday I made fruit cake, and Harry made choc slice and then some peanut butter cookies. Today I'm hoping to take it easy but already have wash on, and dishes to do.
Tomorrow I have to start that week long food diary survey for Nielsen which I am not looking forward to. Oh well, I do get a $25.00 Visa card for the effort.
Hope your shopping goes well, and that you take care and have fun wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment