Friday, November 14, 2014

To work or not to work...

I took the week off work intending to do a lot of housework.  I guess you really need 2 weeks off whether you intend to relax or to work.  I got a few things done, but no where near what I intended.  oh well.  I've lived in a messy house this long... why change now?  Today I am reduced to watching "The Twelve Disasters of Christmas" on tv.  Beats cleaning the china cabinet.  We don't have much snow, but it sure is cold out.  The temp on Saturday is supposed to be -30 with the windchill. It looks so nice out, though.  Bright and sunny (Oh Yeah... that should read Clear and Cold)  Next weekend is the big craft sale for VCC.  I have to be there by about 5AM  (Oh Goodie!!)  The day after is the Dickens' Reading.  At least it isn't the same weekend as the Grey Cup this year.  Kris and Sandi were in Neepawa last week, but I was in Winnipeg.  Hopefully I'll see them once before the baby comes!  I've seen them separately, but not together! (This movie is REALLY bad... the china cabinet is looking better and better)  I made some nuts n bolts today.  Too salty, but that isn't stopping me from eating them.  I better get them in the freezer fast or there won't be any left. They want me to make my Wassail for the Dickens' Reading.  People really seem to like it.  Kids and grown ups alike.  I'm also going to make Rice krispie cake.  That's my idea of dainties and with a kids choir from the elementary school coming I think it will disappear quickly.  Now on to the next project.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment