Sunday, February 8, 2015

A few words....

The weekend has passed and before we jump right into another week, I'll write a few words.  I have viewed the Mouse Factory Blog several times over the weekend Pati, and although I may not be your most experienced advisor (haha) I agree with your choice to turn it upside down, and now happy that you are content with the results. It is truly a lovely piece and will show well at the display you mentioned. I've also viewed the hexi bag to see how you quilted it. I try to get ideas for when I might be in a position to quilt something - not yet mind you, but maybe someday! I meantime, I keep producing more of the little buggers, and still having a great time. I sorted through about three or four bins of fabric in the basement, and have six boxes ready to give away but have several big bins of assorted fabric to keep.  I can see myself sewing little projects and having a selection of suitable fabric on hand will serve me well.  I have quickly finished the two books I had on the read at the same time - John Stanford's The Kidd Novels #1, and Clive Cussler's Havana Storm.  Now I have to return to the Library to order the #2 of The Kidd Novels.  I was actually hoping to travel down to Toronto to pick up my Lottery winnings , but apparently that did not happen (again?).
Going to North bay tomorrow  - the Bell Store has my new cell phone in now, so I'll go and get it, and have it set up, and hopefully as well have them "pair" it to the car's Bluetooth. I sure don't know how to do that!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment