Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Please Play Again

That's what my Tim's roll up the rim said??? We stopped on the way back from Midland today at a highway stop with Tim Horton's, New York Fries and Subway stores all in a row beside a huge popular Burger place called Webers. We bought each a Sub to eat for lunch but I , of course, went into Tim's and bought a coffee and apple fritter ( my fav). So I am not to be a winner like you Pati.
I spent money at the Midland Antique/Auction Store. Harry was taking care of his latest Auction expenses with owner and I browsed.  Every time we have gone I always go to one vendor's booth and handle a Tim Horton's Coffee tin - the First Edition #001 of all coffee tins. Today I noticed another vendor's booth also had this tin plus another tin that I did not have at home (I have only three but pride myself into thinking I have a collection haha) and at a much lower price. So I walked around and around and finally made my way back there and picked them both up! Each only $5.00.  Then in Huntsville on way back we stopped at ReStore and then Sal. Army Thrift Shop. Here I bought another tea spoon of silver. I always look for silver spoons and always amazed if I actually find one. This cost me 50 cents!  And at home cleaned up beautifully. So now I have five at home that I use for eating cereal or the like. I think I'm splurging and treating myself special if I do! (remember one must always look for special little happy times to celebrate!)
So that was my day! Tomorrow morning I am making pancakes for breakfast as I missed today
( Pancake day) so will make it up in the morning.  Mike and Erin had blueberry pancakes apparently today as Mike relayed to me on the phone, so showed me up a bit !   Then I  have a turkey thawed and will have a wonderful meal with all the trimmings. Looking forward to this!
Cathy, are you on vacation this week as you mentioned? What are you up to?
All for now....Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment