Thursday, February 5, 2015

Steel Magnolias

This sounds wonderful! Do you have the same role as you did before? I remember my visit when it last was in production. (How long ago was that?) We watched the movie so I could get an idea of the plot, and you read some of your lines to rehearse. How long until the opening night?
Besides watching the temperatures outside, and inside the greenhouse today, I actually did a fair amount of cleaning up and even made a trip to the garbage dump. I was wanting to clean some shelves in the kitchen area and was somewhat successful there, as well as vacuuming.
I have just finished logging in that Food Survey for Nielsen, (only two more days to go ) and now to bed to read.  Burrrrrr cold still but looks like it will be warming up to high minus teens for next few days.
My tooth is still marginally behaving itself so far so good! I put sensodyne toothpaste on it to keep it under control and don't chew on that side. Can I keep it up for another two weeks......lets hope!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment