Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Back to production again....

The greenhouse (big one) is all fired up and now has planted seeds in there and the geraniums we wrapped and stored over winter which are now planted in pots. The tables in the front room are covered with little pots all planted with seeds and ready to go out to the greenhouse probably tomorrow. It is supposed to go down to minus 30 tonight so I am crossing my fingers again. The power went off and on suddenly this afternoon which prompted me to have to go out and restart the heater. This particular heater has a remote control thank goodness so I can stand out side the door and point the remote to the heater inside. Saves from having to remove all my blanket coverings on the outside used to cover the door.etc.
Last week I started to have a tooth ache which was minor until the weekend when I found I could not bite down without experiencing a sharp pain. So I called my Dentist only to learn he had gone on vacation and would not be back until Feb 23. I was told to try the Dentist in the next town of South River. I sat on that for a day until I decided to call my dentist again to make an appt for when he returns. I though if I waited I wouldn't get in as soon as I would want.  So I have an appt for Tuesday Feb 24. In meantime I shall take care of myself best I can but if I find it getting unbearable I shall have to pursue other options?  Here's hoping!
Curious about your fridge situation Cathy and thinking about how you are getting alone? Any news?Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment