Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Jelly Roll?

A quick note .....Funny you should mention the jelly roll as Monday I started to look around and began in the usual places without much luck. But then got bogged down again with what I did find.... a box full of more small cotton pieces in assorted patterns and colour that I had put aside for smaller projects, and I'll be damned, another box of family pictures.  So looking through that took a good portion of my time, and brought back all sorts of happy memories. How can one accumulate so many pictures, and how can one now put them into some order and organized fashion?  I must still look for my boxes with items such as the jelly roll as I know I have it there! (somewhere haha) Today I am making my turkey dinner and all that goes with it, and organizing a shelf in kitchen to put my new tins etc and try to sort that out so it looks good but useful. I have tea bags and coffee in the tins so they are not just decoration but are being used. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment