Monday, February 9, 2015

Quiet times

Nothing too exciting happening here.  We did some grocery shopping on Friday,but otherwise haven't really been out of the house for days.  I sometimes wish there was something happening too get us out of the house. Today the fellow came over to sort out David's computer.  Part of the job was to install Microsoft Off ice 2013.  So far,  I've been happy with 2003, But now \I have a bit of a learning curve ahead of me.  I've received all of the paperwork for my surgery in May, and have a doctor's appointment, Wednesday, to take in the forms he needs to fill out.  Since the surgeon's office is in the same building, I'll deliver my part of the forms, as well.   Friday, I have a pedicure scheduled at noon, and the gallery opening reception for a friend's work.  Amber had been going to the pedicure with me, but she now has to work, so I'll be going on my own.  She was quite put out to find out that she couldn't wear nail polish in the operating room

I just finished "The Long Way Home" by Louise Penny.  I managed to get it from the library in large print.  What in interesting book, especially for anyone who fancies themselves an artist.  I've now recommended it to my friend, Gail. (It's her reception I'm going to Friday.)  I'm so glad you recommended the book ,Beth.     Did you enjoy the Kidd book?  You must have, if you've ordered the next one from the library.

Cathy, there always seem to be something going on in your life.  I envy you that, even if some of the things appear very negative while they are going on, you still aren't bored.  And  maybe in a year or two, it will be a fonder memory.

Beth, I value your opinion.  Please don't stop offering it.  Nobody else appears to be reading my blog,  The two ladies who were offering comments last week have disappeared into the sunset.  I guess I wasn't  "quirky" enough for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment