Sunday, February 1, 2015

What scary situation.

It made me think that it often takes something like this to make us all realize our own mortality.  We are no longer young. I hope you have it sorted out by now?  At this distance I can't even offer you the bar fridge we aren't using right now.  And in my experience, crises like this always come at the worst possible time.  Let us know how it works out.

Today we processed the cooked turkey.  I now have turkey for 14 meals ready to use in the freezer,  We also baked three more loaves of banana bread,and there are enough bananas left to make a banana cake with maple icing--as though we need it!  Tomorrow David plans to bake whole wheat sourdough bread--one of my favourites.  I wonder what makes me see bananas on sale and go berserk.  I still have banana bread in the freezer from last time.

My first hexie project is finished and there are pictures on the other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment