Friday, February 27, 2015

Food

Shopping is becoming a "not so wonderful" experience anymore. I tend to dread it rather than enjoy the outing so appreciate your comments. We do not eat the little pork chops a lot and have probably only fried them when I did serve them, but I am sure there can be any number of different ways - I'll bet the internet would have ample ideas! Although your kabobs sounded nice!  I just made the most delicious Shepherd's Pie with the roast I made yesterday. That was my plan to make the pie so not disappointed in results.
Another silly adventure this morning. I have been reading The Kidd Novels and the main character uses his Tarot cards throughout the story. He has them wrapped in a piece of silk and unwraps them when he uses the cards. So.... this morning I found the small remnants of silk fabric Pati gave me long ago, and fashioned a cloth in which to wrap my cards. I sewed one small piece into a quasi pocketed piece and sewed a silk ribbon to tie it up. As a bonus, also in the assortment of silk fabric were two silk yoyo's so these were sewed to the front by the ribbon. voila... a tarot card wrapper upper.  Now if I only knew more about the meaning of the tarot cards I would be able to enjoy them even more!  But I intend to learn. I have a little instruction book that I am reading along with the Novel and each time he mentions a specific tarot card, I read about it,
It's only early afternoon and I've already had some fun haha. I guess I'll start sewing some hexis now. Still extreme cold weather alert in our area - I will be so glad when Feb is over - maybe March will bring better temperatures. I finished the roof yesterday and man it was cold!
Weekend time folks... have fun Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment