Friday, February 13, 2015

Cold

Today we have extreme cold weather warnings, as well.  It's supposed to go down to minus 44 tonight, ( that may be the wind chill, I'm not sure).  Beth, I guess you have that to look forward to, in a day or so.  I'm not really sure we want to go out tonight, but Gail has supported me for the past few years, so now it's my turn to show support for her.

On the way home from my pedicure we stopped at a Tim Horton's.  The service wasn't great, and the coffee tasted like it had been watered down.  This isn't the first time we've had regrets about this particular store, but I'm guessing it will be the last.  But I did win a cup of coffee on my roll up rim.  Of course, since I finished it at home, I was able to use my rim roller.  Do either of you remember those?  I think we bought them at Lee Valley Tools.  So far, that's been the high point of the past few days.

At this point, about all I can wish for you, is that you both stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment