Saturday, July 25, 2015

Anniversary?

I will be working at JamFest all day.  I said I only wanted an early shift but Rrain has to go to her Gramma Prior's (Linda) memorial service today, so I guess I will be covering for her.  Tomorrow I work at the antique sale from 11 to 1.  A definite shift time.  This JamFest is an experiment, since the Lily Festival died.  There are drag races at the airport, Lilies at the Lily Nook, the antique sale tomorrow.  JamFest has musical entertainment all afternoon with open mic times and times to jam with the band.  There is a farmer's market and a jam tasting contest.  For a quarter you get a ballot and get to taste the jam entered and vote.  You can but as many ballots as you want.  there is an outdoor art show, kids events and an air conditioned building to take a break in.  We'll see how it goes.  As for anniversary?  We may have to put it off for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment