Sunday, July 26, 2015

Something else I forgot.

Today was ATC trading day, so off we went to the Pony corral.  While I joined the ladies for lunch David went off to explore Grant Park Mall. It's always a bit of a challenge to select something off the menu.  The food is well priced for the location and ambiance, but not necessarily friendly to a fixed income.  The food is well prepared and the portions large.  So over the past 12 months I've tried several dishes.  All good but nothing that excited me--until today.  I ordered a Chicken Souvlaki appetizer.  OMG!  I had forgotten what real Chicken Souvlaki tasted like.  And the dipping sauce----o-o-o-h!

I know what I'm going to order next time.   And my little cards were well received, even if there were only 4 of us there.  And David discovered the McNally Robinson book store.  Another happy camper!  A day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment