Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Canada Day

Or, for those of us still working,  Happy don't set the alarm day! 2 more days until my 2 weeks off.  Or at least 1 week of trying to clean up and 1 week with company.  But I won't be at work.  I will on the 14th but just for breakfast. they are having a province wide celebration and I offered to make quiche for our office (Then they changed the day to one of my holidays...I still want the party)  HAve either of you ever grown cucumbers that grew straight up!  We left a 5 foot area around our cukes for them to spread and they are all over 2 feet tall and no sign of laying down.  Very strange.  Even our 1 zuchini is standing straight.  I just fed the dogs their treat.  Jim found some old bacon in the back of the freezer so he cooked it up and they got bacon, and watered down melted bacon grease poured over their food.  They  are eating it up. I will have a left over hamburger whenever Jim gets up.  We are determined to have a lazy day.  If something needs to be done we will do it but otherwise we will do whatever we feel like.  I had a doctor's appointment for tomorrow but they had a cancellation at the dentist for the very same time.  Needless to say I took the dentist.  I had a piece of filling fall out then 1 bit of tooth broke off ( I only had a small shell on 1/4 of the tooth) and then the main filling fell out so I have a tiny spike of tooth left and some filling lying on my gum.  There is nothing left to repair, so I think it is coming out tomorrow.  And then I have Rrain's luncheon on Friday where is invested as Neepawa Rotary President.  Hope they have soft food :)  Time to go sit outside and read, 'cause that is what I feel like doing

No comments:

Post a Comment