Friday, July 17, 2015

Poor Lion....

I am sure that you will find a most satisfactory solution for the Lion's home. He is special, and I remember attending a few of the coming out ceremonies or the going back in ceremonies with you. Mike even carried him out one year when we came to visit for the May long weekend.
Today finally it is raining so no need to be out watering. We have been watering the fresh grassed area at the front of the house two to three times a day this past week when the temps were so hot and the days so sunny.  Only thing is, I bought german bratwurst sausages to BBQ today - instead I fried them in the pan and we had a full supper meal at lunch time!
I was hoping to do some inside things today for myself but Harry thought we should go to Huntsville and the ReStore, and Thrift Store, and Dollar Tree and Bulk Barn - which we did!  So there isn't too much time left in the day for me to start anything exciting.
I visited with Mike and Erin yesterday as part of my trip to North Bay to do chores. She is a bridesmaid at a wedding on Saturday so I was hearing all about the arrangements and the dress and the hair and the nails - she is tired of the whole affair but is hanging in best she can. Weddings nowadays are so complicated !  Last weekend the girls had a "Batchelorette Party' in Niagara Falls for three days which she had to pay her own way. Mike is NOT attending the wedding, but may go with Erin to the Sunday BBQ for the members of the wedding party. Far too complicated from my way of thinking,  I think our weddings were just fine!
So have a good weekend folks. Enjoy the rest of your holidays Cathy. And lets hope one of us wins the $55 million tonight !  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment