Sunday, July 5, 2015

Misty Sunday morning

Took the dog down to the lake early - what a lovely time to go - quiet and misty and mysterious! The local coffee shops were just opening up and the usual clientele were straggling in for their morning "chat" with the others.  Down at the lake, although the sign says No overnight camping, there was a fifth wheel trailer which had obviously camped overnight. I could hear movement inside and a fellow was at the swings with a young toddler, so maybe the mom was inside making coffee and breakfast?
I like this time of day as it sets the mood for the rest of the day. To get up early, have a coffee and chill out for a little while before the days activities start in earnest.
I did a lot of wash yesterday - chesterfield covers etc. I had to wash the new large comforter we had, and tried to stuff it into my washing machine. No go!  It was a bit wet even and ended up with water all over. I finally decided to head for the local Laundromat in the afternoon. They had a big washer so I managed to get it washed and then dried in a little over an hour but, if you please, $6.00 for the wash, and another $3.75 for the dry!  Obviously it has been a long time since I had to use a laundromat!!  Well, action from the back of the house so I guess the day has started in earnest haha!  Time to go....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment