Sunday, July 19, 2015

Weekend done

And, no, I was not the winner of the $55 million. Try again I guess haha!
Working in garden all weekend and making some progress to catch up with needs - lots of weeding and trimming done and I am happy with how things are starting to look better. Last night a deer decided to run along the freshly seeded grass at the front of the house. The footprints gave him away! So today I tried to water and erase the big marks he left. Didn't work too well, but then what can you do?
Surprise for me - Harry did not tell me that I had to start another 7 day food Diary on the computer for Nielsens today. I just finished logging in and doing today's menu. Only 6 days to go.  I look forward to those $25.00 Visa Gift cards I get for all my work. I think it should be more - don't you?  But I took advantage of a little Irish Cream liquor left in the bottle from making the dessert Death by Chocolate several weeks ago - had myself a nice little glass full while doing the survey!
Now time for bed and believe me I am hurting all over from the garden work - hope it will translate into a good sleep?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment