Monday, January 4, 2016

....and now she's back home!

More words will follow as I begin settle back into home routine but a quick message to say....here I am! Whirlwind trip with so many memories - enough to last until next visit???  
Lots of snow - quite a difference from the green terrain I left a mere week ago.  Shoveling will soon be top of the agenda.
PePe made it back safe and sound and now he and Faith are talking about where to set up their nest! They seem happy together but miss the others.
The China mug also made it back safe and sound and shall now find a special spot for me to use with my special teas.  Cathy, we three shall soon have your matched cup to complete the sisters set.
All for now.....happy thoughts of a wonderful time together to keep me going. Until our next adventure....take care XX

No comments:

Post a Comment