Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Shopping

Glad you got some new yoga pants for your trip as your mentioned needing some. You should be set now with those new shirts we bought when together. Looking spiffy!
To Huntsville today... visited the lady at the Nursing Home. I bought another Tim Horton's coffee tin cheap at the Restore. I love these tins and put my coffee and teas in them. I have quite a collection now.
Also my grocery list purchases included: fresh kale, creamy poppy seed dressing, sunflower seeds, pork loin, and gravy mixes. Thanks to your excellent meals that I loved while with you,  I have now included them into my selections. Had the kale salad tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. ( already had dried cranberries here to add) Thanks Pati!  
So much snow, and so much cold.... Don't know what to do. I hope to get out tomorrow to do some shoveling but don't know if I can do it all. It will take some time to get caught up. Tomorrow also we shall go into the shed and get out the snowblower and I will be taking to Mike on Thursday. It hasn't been used in many years and I don't know if it will even work but he can figure it out. It may not even fit into the van.
Harry registered us to complete that 7 day Food Diary again- started Sunday which I was unable to complete ( not home) but in a call to the HomeScan they said I could miss one day without penalty (hope so as I hate to do the rest of the six days and NOT get my $25.00 Visa card) haha 
Well, I seem to be tired and really slept in this morning- woke up at 7:30 am !! I guess too much of the good life over the past week eh?
Lots of good memories. Time for bed. ps I haven't done my laundry yet - waiting for cheap time on the weekend haha! 
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment