Monday, January 25, 2016

Winnipeg

One day down and four to go.  I am being very good and only walking as I need and resting once I get to the hotel room.  I am going to get this foot better if it kills me!  Today was pretty non-productive.  I guess since I have being doing the job for a few years now I am learning  much faster than they expected.  Most people in for training are starting at the beginning.  I did learn some short cut keys  I will find handy.  I ended up by myself today accepting transfers and mortgages.  I think I am supposed to learn how to do those on Thursday. :)  My trainers agreed that we should alter my agenda and work on different things as they come up instead of in order.  Today was supposed to be discharges but I have been accepting those for years now so they left me on my own to do them.  A pretty slow day for me but tomorrow  should be better.   I am meeting a girl from Neepawa for lunch. She used to  work at our office years ago. Have a good evening.  I  intend to lie on my bed and watch tv.  No housework! yippee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment