Saturday, January 16, 2016

So much snow...

Are you sure you folks can't make use of some extra snow - I have lots!  And it keeps me busy. I broke my favourite shovel the other day, and I really do miss it. It was perfectly worn around the corners and lifted the snow just right.  I am having to use several others we had around- all of which do not do the trick for me. However, to keep me happy, I am in "my studio" this afternoon, watching the snow come down still, and sewing some flying geese.  I am tying to fashion a smaller version of your two baby quilts I saw while there Pati.  Because I am using scraps of fabric, it will be smaller as I am trying to colour coordinate the piece best I can, and smaller because I would like to try to quilt it on my machine.  So I am nibbling away on some licorice allsorts I got at Christmas, sipping on some fancy tea, and doing a wash, and cutting out flying geese - all at the same time! Soon it will be time to shovel again but sort of hoping that won't need to be upped on my priority list right now.  How about you folks? Keeping warm??????

No comments:

Post a Comment